Friday, October 31, 2008

Cute guy in Isle 3

I went to Whole foods after work today. I just couldn't do it (bat my eye lashes). When I grocery shop it's serious business (I'm reading labels and trying to stretch a dollar). -I did see a cute guy but, he was in the fish section getting salmon. The other guy I saw who was mildly attractive was absolutely too young (about 25 years old). - - Dammit! Why do I have to be such a minority? There were no other cute guys around, which kind of lets me off the hook. I'm still not comfortable with this! -If I were a guy and some strange woman kept looking at me, I would think she was odd. -Plus, I just don't know how eye contact can lead to anything in a cold store. So, I dabbled in the make up and picked up a salad for dinner.
- Went home - Did some work - Had dinner - fed and walked dog - went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment